Tuesday, July 1, 2014

God, Me & Summertime!

August 4, 2013

This past week I vacationed in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. When I take a vacation I try to make room for rest, relaxation and God. I like to share my relaxation time not only with my family but also with God. (I like to think of the three persons of the Holy Trinity as sharing my back seat of my car as I travel the highways and by-ways!) I will often take along an inspirational book and my prayer journal so I can share with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit my vacation reflections. When we go on vacation or travel to far away destinations. God’s marvels are all around us. 

When you travel this summer take some time to be with God. Invite Jesus to your picnic table. Ask the Holy Spirit to watch out for your kids in the pool, ask the Father to show you his marvels in the summer night sky, blooming flowers and in the faces of fellow travelers. I look forward to sharing some of my reflections on my vacation: God, Me and Summertime! God Bless, Holly Clark

 

No comments:

Post a Comment